There are several answers to that:
- Not all videos are ones you will want to have on You Tube. For example I do a lot of one to one videos one with the buyers and sellers I am working with that are on a personal level. I don't want those on You Tube.
- Its quicker and easier to share a video with Talk Fusion.
- You can play multiple videos in one email with Talk Fusion with NO editing. You have to do editing on You Tube.
- Talk Fusion Videos are HD quality. You Tube videos are lower quality.
- Talk Fusion has custom and branded templates that have your contact info and logo and the video is embedded inside this template. You would need special programming and a special website built for that if you use You Tube.
- If you link out to You Tube to play a video, then other videos show up in the side bar, potentially your competitions videos.
The list could go on and on...but watch the video below for more!